Friday, April 30, 2010

Cap(Tax) and Trade (Tax)

Due to a lack of interest by readers on the break down of the Cap and Trade fiasco I will not be publishing a complete breakdown, section by section. I will from time to time take a section that may have some interest to readers and do a comment section on that part only.

For those few who were looking forward to the break down, I apologize but when a sampling of readers was taken there was little interest. Most considered it too long, demanding to read and too dry for their taste.

There are links that will give you a section by section breakdown without my comments and other resources comments as well. I will post those at some future date for your convenience.

Thank you for reading and commenting on the original post.

I will return in a day or so with something that may be of interest to the basic reader of this lowly Blog. Until then, enjoy the weekend and stay safe.

No comments: