A lot has been said , debated, speculated upon and such about the pandemic Swine Flu fiasco as declared by this administration, WHO, the UN, and Home Land Security. Many have blogged on this as a way of the administration declaring a National Emergency which of course would give the “occupier in chief” the full range of options that he has so unconstitutionally provided for since taking office and appointing Czar’s to take charge of each section. Some of the things include seizure of the internet and for all practical purposes shutting access down to the individual and allowing access to only those within the administration. The rumored FEMA CAMPS of course would be at the top of the list give what is provided for your information and education below. The document appearing in this post is from
During this so called National Emergency all schools would be shut down, business would come to a stop and BANKS WOULD BE CLOSED. In the state of
If you are like my family, we carry check cards, and almost no cash at all. This woke me up and we are insuring that there is 'cash on hand' if we wake up and find the banks are closed until the flu crisis is over.
It's not too much of a leap to believe each state has a similar policy in place.
This looks like the 'missing link' in how to not call a 'bank holiday' what it is-a total reset of the banking system. FDR did this the last time in Emergency Banking Act
This time, the flu could be used as the 'reason' for the closing and would make total sense to almost everyone-allowing for global reset of currency and financial order.
The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place as many of us in the blogworld have warned about. The picture in the puzzle is not a pretty one and one that most Americans want to see but it is the final outcome that those in power wish to achieve.
The Red Flags have been flying for over 18 months now, but it seems that few have listened or seen. You can call this conspiracy theory and go back to sleep or you can wake up and start shouting out the warning to all who will listen. It’s not too late to awaken those who have slumbered and stir them to action.
BEFORE THE IOWA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
) [insert case #]
[insert full name and )
address of subject of order] ) FACILITY QUARANTINE ORDER ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Iowa Department of Public Health (Department) has determined that you have had contact with a person with Novel Influenza A H1N1. Novel Influenza A H1N1 is a disease which is spread from person to person and is associated fever (greater than 100.0 F), cough, sore throat, rhinorrhea (runny nose), nasal congestion, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Novel Influenza A H1N1 presents a risk of serious harm to public health and if it spreads in the community severe public health consequences may result. The Department has determined that it is necessary to quarantine your movement to a specific facility to prevent further spread of this disease. The Department has determined that quarantine in your home and other less restrictive alternatives are not acceptable because [insert the reason home quarantine is not acceptable, the person violated a previously issued home quarantine order, the person does not have an appropriate home setting conducive to home quarantine, etc.] The Department is therefore ordering you to comply with the following provisions during the entire period of quarantine:
1. Terms of confinement. You are ordered to remain at the quarantine facility, _____________________ [insert name and address of facility], from ___________ to ____________ [insert dates of quarantine].
2. Requirements during confinement. During the period of quarantine:
a. You must not leave the quarantine facility at any time unless you have received prior written authorization from the Department to do so.
b. You must not come into contact with anyone except the following persons:
(i) other persons who are also under similar quarantine order at the quarantine facility;
(ii) authorized healthcare providers and other staff at the quarantine facility;
(iii) authorized Department staff or other persons acting on behalf of the Department; and
(iv) such other persons as are authorized by the Department.
c. Your daily needs, including food, shelter, and medical care, will be provided for you during the period of quarantine at the quarantine facility. You should bring clothing, toiletries, and other personal items with you to the quarantine facility. You will have limited access to a telephone at the quarantine facility. You may bring your cell phone with you should you desire to have greater access to a means of communication.
d. You should inform your employer that you are under quarantine order and are not authorized to physically come to the work place, although you may work from the facility via electronic or other means if appropriate. You should be aware that
3. Information about Novel Influenza A H1N1. You should review the information contained at Attachment A for information about Novel Influenza A H1N1. You should refer to information provided at the quarantine facility to address specific concerns and questions you have about Novel Influenza A H1N1.
In order to find out more information about Novel Influenza A H1N1 and its symptoms and spread, you may also access the Department’s web-page at www.idph.state.ia.us. If you do not have access to the internet from the quarantine facility, you may contact the Department at 1-800-362-2736.
4. Legal authority. This order is issued pursuant to the legal authority contained at Iowa Code chapters 135, 139A and 641 Iowa Administrative Code chapter 1, a copy of which is labeled Attachment B and is attached to this order for your review. The Department shall comply with the principles for quarantine contained in subrule 1.9(3) of this attachment when issuing and implementing this order.
5. Ensuring compliance. In order to ensure that you strictly comply with this Quarantine Order the Department or persons authorized by the Department may regularly inspect the quarantine facility.
6. Violations of order. If you fail to comply with this Quarantine Order you may be ordered to be quarantined in a more restrictive facility. In addition, failure to comply with this order is a simple misdemeanor for which you may be arrested, fined, and imprisoned.
7. Your rights B appeal rights. While under quarantine you have the rights as described in subrule 1.9(8) of Attachment B. In addition, you have the right to appeal this order pursuant to subrule 1.9(7) of Attachment B.
DIRECTOR or MEDICAL DIRECTOR DATE_________________
IOWA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Attachments to this Order:
Attachment A -- Facts About Novel Influenza A H1N1
5/1/2009 ( NOTE DATE OF DOCUMENT) It was about this time that OBAMANOCARE was seen to be in deep trouble. Is there a connection?