Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday's Gospel Music Time



 TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD - TAKE MY HAND, PRECIOUS LORD

An Icon for certain and a great voice. Had the pleasure of meeting him and hearing him sing on several occasions.  A more humble person , you probably have never met.  Enjoy the music.



And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.  I and My Father are one.” John 10:28-30 (New King James Version)

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I can't see the video. Black screen!

Ticker said...

It happened on the original but does come and go. Strange. Unfortunately I have no way of fixing it. The music is still ok is it not?

Always On Watch said...

Aha! The video is working now.

I love Tennessee Ernie! I grew up listening to his albums.

Z said...

I don't remember his voice being quite that low..it's wonderful..but all I can think of is COUSIN ERNIE on I LOVE LUCY, remember?
That's a fabulous song and he sings it with beautiful conviction. Thanks for telling us he was such a good guy in person.xx